Hi Superhero !+Follow | Dashboard
//Superhuman
When I love w/ You

Wednesday 11 July 2012 @ 19:58 | 0 Comment [s]

I always want you be my side .
you always make me smile .
 i dont know why i cant life without you .
 because you always with me .
you always illuminate my life .
who you are, where you from, what your disposition, I always love you .
 you're the shining star of my life,
 you're an angel in my heart,
 you like the fire of love in my heart.
 you are like a drug in love.
  you like a rainbow after the rain.
you everything that is in my story.
all my life journey, I just want you.
only you that I can not forget.
 you always make me smile.
with your laughter, your smile, your shy, your tears.
dear, I love you with all my heart.

 p/s: hold my hand, I will take care of yourself until the end of my life.


Older Post | Newer Post
The SuperHuman !


Assalamualaikum, Welcome ! When you come into my blog, I would satisfy your desire with good words .. I'm sorry if you feel my verses are rough or worse .. Every human being have disadvantages. so does me. I hope you're comforted by story.

underlined, bold

My life is not perfect without you. I love you, baby.




Navigations!


DiaryAboutStuffSite

The Credits!

Template by : CuteMonstaa
Full Edited : Akid Darius ♥