Hi Superhero !+Follow | Dashboard
//Superhuman
I miss you :(

Thursday 13 September 2012 @ 05:54 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum, Hi blogger. how are you today? hope fine.Today i would like to story about my feel now.
Hi at you, i miss you already. if you want to, i really love you. you are everything for me. i wish you always be side me.. i always missing you.. i look at your picture when i miss you.. i always want you to be mine forever.. you're the first human reigning in my heart. we always be together no matter hard or easy. you're the ones that always make me smile when I'm sad. you're the ones I always miss.you never leave me. you always there for me. I very much love you. please, do not ever leave me again. I do not want to lose you. would you hugs me when I cry or happy. You'll wipe my tears when I stream it. You will advise when I feel defeated. you will always smile when I see happy. I'm so happy with you. no another humans who can replace you. so beautiful when I can have you. I always smile to see your behavior. even a thousand fault do you do, I always forgive. because I very love you. I love you, baby. now, future, and forever.


Older Post | Newer Post
The SuperHuman !


Assalamualaikum, Welcome ! When you come into my blog, I would satisfy your desire with good words .. I'm sorry if you feel my verses are rough or worse .. Every human being have disadvantages. so does me. I hope you're comforted by story.

underlined, bold

My life is not perfect without you. I love you, baby.




Navigations!


DiaryAboutStuffSite

The Credits!

Template by : CuteMonstaa
Full Edited : Akid Darius ♥