Hi Superhero !+Follow | Dashboard
//Superhuman
We make some promise

Saturday 10 November 2012 @ 01:12 | 0 Comment [s]

hi everyone. how are you today? i hope you all fine :) I'm a long time did'nt write the post in this blog. right? this post i want to share about me and someone that i love :) we make some promise. The first promise is from my love and my love wanted me to promise and always with my love. my love want i and my love will be bestfriend even we break. However, I'm rather so surprised when my love said my love was afraid of losing me even though we have given. it's because, for my love, I am the one in a thousand people who understand my love how. resistant to my love temperament. WOW! it is amazing sentence. I dont suppose that my love can express those words while shedding tears. I don't suppose my love loves me like I did. because my love is someone who doesn't know how to express their feelings. The second promise is from me and my love should to promise. I wish my love was always honest with me. never been secretive with me. I want my love to always be with me until my love found my love mate. I shall be so. that's all I want to tell. hope you all enjoy with my story.

p/s: dear you, I want you. I don't want anyone else. you're enough mean to me. you always make me happy. you always advise me. I never grew tired of you. you made ​​me know the meaning of love, sad and happy. I love you only.


Older Post | Newer Post
The SuperHuman !


Assalamualaikum, Welcome ! When you come into my blog, I would satisfy your desire with good words .. I'm sorry if you feel my verses are rough or worse .. Every human being have disadvantages. so does me. I hope you're comforted by story.

underlined, bold

My life is not perfect without you. I love you, baby.




Navigations!


DiaryAboutStuffSite

The Credits!

Template by : CuteMonstaa
Full Edited : Akid Darius ♥